Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Nice video man! You've got all the elements of a professional YouTuber's videos, I love your intro and outro although your outro boxes made when editing aren't perfectly aligned with the end screen template so you might want to try and fix that to make it look more professional, but apart from that, amazing quality of video and audio!

You seem like a very good VFX editor and had I not known you were a beginner YouTuber, I'd have thought it was your full or part-time job!!! Well done on that! :) You should create some free time for creating channel art, banners, profile pics etc. for other people and you could even make real money/forum credits out of it as your skills are that good! What graphics/image software do you use to create your images and what editing software do you use? I use Photoshop CC and Sony Vegas Pro 13 as I find them quite easy to use and they produce high-quality results every time! :D

Your subscribe button is broken, this is most likely because you've entered your full channel URL rather than your channel ID, a full guide on how to fix this available here:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

Anyway, very good channel infrastructure and good content!!! (I love your channel art and avatar icon BTW!). Keep up the good work and you'll be a full-time famous YouTuber in no time!!! :) You could improve by doing more advertising for your channel by joining as many social media platforms as you can manage easily, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, LinkedIn etc. I have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and blogger and I manage most of these by using Everypost, it's amazing and very easy to use!!! Check it out so you can post to multiple social media platforms at once! :)

Thanks for posting and I hope you take my advice on board and I also hope the future holds great things for your channel! Good luck! :)

~Piano Uncovered