How to get more subscribers?

mikayla B.

New User
Jun 7, 2017
I have a worried thing of how I can get more subscribers. I got like 20 videos on my youtube account. I will post my link once I get 5 messages approved.... I used to have 2 youtube channels. Then I deleted the gmail account and created a new one. So now what do I need to do?

Reactions: Dahir Mohamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well you can never guarantee to get subscribers, and its really up to the individual watching your content whether or not they subscribe to you or not. I know people go on and on about this but the best things that you can do to improve your chances of not only being seen but also to encourage people to subscribe are, in my opinion : -
- Creating the best quality content you can
- Create great thumbnails to draw them in
- Make a call to arms in your video - ask them
- Utilise tags so your videos are seen by the right audience
- Be positive in your videos and respond to comments

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Well you can never guarantee to get subscribers, and its really up to the individual watching your content whether or not they subscribe to you or not. I know people go on and on about this but the best things that you can do to improve your chances of not only being seen but also to encourage people to subscribe are, in my opinion : -
- Creating the best quality content you can
- Create great thumbnails to draw them in
- Make a call to arms in your video - ask them
- Utilise tags so your videos are seen by the right audience
- Be positive in your videos and respond to comments

Solid advice^^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have a worried thing of how I can get more subscribers. I got like 20 videos on my youtube account. I will post my link once I get 5 messages approved.... I used to have 2 youtube channels. Then I deleted the gmail account and created a new one. So now what do I need to do?
Staying consistent and upload with a schedule is the first step. The content you provide will determine the views and with that you can use the analytics to see how to target your audience :)