YouTube How to Gain Subscribers Quickly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Corr

New User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
danielcorruk
Yo,

My name is Daniel Corr, I am a YouTuber with over 12,000 subscribers, my channel name is 'Daniel Corr'...

I will be starting a Subscriber shoutout series very soon on my channel, to be entered into it, all you have to do is:

1) Comment/like my recent video
2) Follow my Twitter: @danielcorruk
3) DM me with proof!

I'll choose 10 people at random! You will gain at least 200 subscribers if you win the shoutout!

Daniel Corr

New User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
danielcorruk
Reactions: Roachhie

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Shoutout series DO NOT generate active subscribers. The vast majority of them will be inactive because the people subscribe to Daniel here are interested in his content, which happens to be vlog-type content. Roach, Myth, & CoZmic here all make gaming content, which his subscribers will not be interested in.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Unfortunately asking for video likes is not allowed on the Freeodom forums (see forum rules), also offering a service for likes is against the YouTube terms and conditions. I know lots of other people do it but as a network we have to ensure that users are promoting correct practices when using the forums.

Feel free to create a new thread in the collab section if you are doing a shutout series, just make sure that you are not requesting sub/likes in exchange for this service :)

Status
Not open for further replies.