Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
I am a VERY VERY VERY small youtuber as you can see, but I was wondering if I could get a sponsorship
well, that's possible! It actually is very easy! It only takes 5 minutes to get a sponsorship, it's so easy!

How does it work?

It is very easy, there are a lot of different websites that sponsor you, but the best website is g2a.com.
If you want to try it out, give it a shot, it is very nice and very crowded. That means a lot of earnings the more people buy.
Follow my link: http://www.g2a.com/r/baetussofficial

Hopefully this works for you!

Reactions: kuskusone

kabalyero

An Adventure Worth Experiencing!
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
www.kabalyero.info
YouTube
affiliate is very different from sponsorship... affiliate is, you get an affiliate link or referral link and you promote it and hope someone buys from it.... sponsorship is kinda the reverse, a company comes to you and offers you products or pays you to promote them... well, at least, that's how I see it (of course, I could be wrong) ^_^

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
affiliate is very different from sponsorship... affiliate is, you get an affiliate link or referral link and you promote it and hope someone buys from it.... sponsorship is kinda the reverse, a company comes to you and offers you products or pays you to promote them... well, at least, that's how I see it (of course, I could be wrong) ^_^
This is a way to earn money a bit faster on youtube, especially when you have youtuber friends, I see it as a kind of sponsorship

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
@kabalyero is correct. A sponsorship is when a company comes to you and either pays you or gives you access to more means to grow your brand and in turn, bring them more customers.
These referral codes are given out with every G2A account, whether or not you have a YouTube channel.

Additionally, be careful when giving out G2A links. They don't have the most solid relationship with their patrons (common stories are people having their purchases revoked, not being paid, etc.), and many people actually try to avoid using their services.

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
@kabalyero is correct. A sponsorship is when a company comes to you and either pays you or gives you access to more means to grow your brand and in turn, bring them more customers.
These referral codes are given out with every G2A account, whether or not you have a YouTube channel.

Additionally, be careful when giving out G2A links. They don't have the most solid relationship with their patrons (common stories are people having their purchases revoked, not being paid, etc.), and many people actually try to avoid using their services.
Didn't know this yet! Thanks for telling me, I'll change the title. So it actually is true what I say. Thanks for the tip!