Gaming How to gain 100 Subscribers Fast in 2016 tips on how to grow your Channel

EliteGamingHQ

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
US
www.youtube.com
YouTube
How to gain 100 Subscribers Fast in 2016 tips on how to grow your Channel

Hi Im Andrew @ EliteGamingHQ YouTube channel:D

On my YouTube tips video series i added a new video on how to grow your Youtube channel fast. be sure to Sub because i will Have a 50 Sub and a 1000 sub video coming soon.

Also please leave a comment below if you like the video :) thanks guys (y) (Y)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks man i see you have over 100 subs but i hope it still helps. Did i say anything you didn't know already ?

Yeah been growing quite a lot lately , I knew most of this because I have been doing a lot of research but it did update me on things I haven't been doing in a while :) plus I haven't got a channel trailer :) it was a great video and was helpful reminder :)

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Nice tips there! I actually wanted to make a channel trailer way way before, but my idea for my trailers seems to need some of my footage, and I accidentally deleted some of my videos in the PC cause they are already up there. I'll just get them again haha

EliteGamingHQ

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
US
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yeah been growing quite a lot lately , I knew most of this because I have been doing a lot of research but it did update me on things I haven't been doing in a while :) plus I haven't got a channel trailer :) it was a great video and was helpful reminder :)
glad it can help you man and i will have more tips coming soon. one for 500 and 1000 subs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452464582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice tips there! I actually wanted to make a channel trailer way way before, but my idea for my trailers seems to need some of my footage, and I accidentally deleted some of my videos in the PC cause they are already up there. I'll just get them again haha
you can always make more man. :) just keep up the hard work and you will grow in time. im glad i could inspire you :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
glad it can help you man and i will have more tips coming soon. one for 500 and 1000 subs :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452464582][/DOUBLEPOST]
you can always make more man. :) just keep up the hard work and you will grow in time. im glad i could inspire you :)

Sounds good dude , will give them a watch !!!