Elesdee

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I usually pretype what the video is about into Youtube and see what some of the videos that pop up have on their title, and then just work around that. It seems to have helped me get some views on my videos.

Elesdee

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
No problem. I hope it helps! Just a FYI I was in the same situation as you, now I can easily come up with titles doing it the way I do it now. I'm not saying this is the best method, but it works for me.

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
I ususally take something that happens in the video. Like in my latest, i played paladins and got unstoppable. I titled it Paladins Gameplay - Unstoppable Cassie

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
hey im having a hard time coming up with names for gameplay videos. can anyone help me out. rite now i mostly have black ops 3 gameplay videos.
Something unique, don't use other people's titles that have lots of views because it won't help much. I've noticed I received more views when I use unique titles compared to times when I just use "BO3 fun gameplay" Hope I helped you :)

mbwchampion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I usually go with a subject or a main theme that goes with the video. You have to think to yourself, if someone sees the title of your video, they need to know what it is about before even clicking on it.

Reactions: Nuke

MrTrixxPlays

Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
ProudToBeRob
Like a few others here, I title my videos on what happened in the gameplay, except I look for keywords used. Something that I said or a major part of the video.

Reactions: Nuke