Request How to become YouTube famous (is this video any good?)

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
Here is the second video on my channel I didn't intend it to be for April fools, but it kinda fits:

Some feedback would be great :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Here is the second video on my channel I didn't intend it to be for April fools, but it kinda fits:

Some feedback would be great :)
You use a decent chunk of jump cuts, that might be harder on the viewers attention. It sounds like you're trying to go all in with every sentence, and you cut the dead air to save some breath.

And wow, getting into the video, you're actually talking about the jump cuts, hah. Good on you mate :p This is entirely satire, and can be taken in a lot of ways. Reviews on this is harder than I realized :eek: It sounds like you have a nice system in place for making videos, you just need to advertise yourself more, or to make a video that can get shared easily.

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
You use a decent chunk of jump cuts, that might be harder on the viewers attention. It sounds like you're trying to go all in with every sentence, and you cut the dead air to save some breath.

And wow, getting into the video, you're actually talking about the jump cuts, hah. Good on you mate :p This is entirely satire, and can be taken in a lot of ways. Reviews on this is harder than I realized :eek: It sounds like you have a nice system in place for making videos, you just need to advertise yourself more, or to make a video that can get shared easily.

Thanks for the feedback, do you have any suggestions on how I could advertise better or an example of a video that could get a lot of attention?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback, do you have any suggestions on how I could advertise better or an example of a video that could get a lot of attention?
I always suggest this to people. To gain a base audience, you need to work extremely hard to find a video that people can relate to. Once you have that video that you feel is unique, you can share it on reddits section, and people can go crazy for it. If I had a video that could get lots of views, I'd make them myself :p Just look at the top page of reddit for their videos, and see what people like about them.