Solved How Much $?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
So, i've been looking everywhere and trying to calculate but nothing seems to be about right......

If i'm supposed to get a 60% share, then how much (in USD) am I supposedly supposed to make?
I've been using January's split 1.1 Million as a reference but can't seem to calculate exactly how much I'm pocketing with my share..... can somebody tell me on average what the monthly share for 60% is in USD?

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
I just realized how much that made me sound like i'm in freedom just for the money... let's be clear i'm in freedom to grow and support others xD , the money is just a small bonus on top of being around people who enjoy what I enjoy doing lol

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Everyone's will be different, there is no guarantee on what you will bring in. That depends on your content, subscribers and retention of your viewers.

Example: One month I will make $200 and the next month could be $100, $300 or even .10

The more you put into your channel the mute you get out if it

You can always just divide what you made by 60% and add it to what you got paid and you will know the total amount your videos made.

Upvote 0

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Everyone's will be different, there is no guarantee on what you will bring in. That depends on your content, subscribers and retention of your viewers.

Example: One month I will make $200 and the next month could be $100, $300 or even .10

The more you put into your channel the mute you get out if it

You can always just divide what you made by 60% and add it to what you got paid and you will know the total amount your videos made.
that's what i mean, how do i find out what i made, so far i got $0.... but on my analytics of my channel it says $0.03

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Then you made $0.03. The Freedom! dashboard will be updated once you receive your $. So always go by your YT dashboard. Also make sure you PayPal is set up and linked in with Freedom!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.