How much money you earn per day ?

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi all,

some people say : "1000 view = 1$". Are you agree with this ?
I'm partner with Freedom! and I get around 0,20 or 0,30$/1000 views.
It's not much... And you ?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Thats an average figure...
it can be alot higher or alot lower depending on a variety of things...

Mine is a little over a $1 recently

And i dont even use the long format ads and have alot of videos unmonetized or claimed by developers...

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
I really don't know how much I earn, don't really think we can say the precise numbers. I probably would have 'earned' a bit more if I monetized all the videos I had permission for earlier, or back when I first uploaded. Then again I wasn't a partner so no option for it.

The CPM changes for each country as well it seems. Correct me if wrong on this subject though!

Although the YouTube ad rates might be wrong, it does show some interesting numbers.

I think heartbeat has a money earned meter under each video, but it's only an estimate and not the correct number all the time.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Mine is over £1 per 1000 views. I would say close to $2 with exchange.

I earn about a penny a day though lol. I would recommend partnering with one of Freedoms partners though like Dropbacktv, Ziovo network or PGUk who all have higher CPM than Freedom. Unfortunately Freedom has it's fingers in too many pies to be perfect for you, which is where the other networks help you out a lot.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Wow ! I don't understand why my earnings are so low :(
Are you signed with Freedom or a partnering network that is primarily for gaming? You will get much better benefits being involved in a partner for gaming. I recommend PGUK as they give some of the money they make off you to a really worthwile charity.

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Ok thanks, I have seen that lot of Networks are partnered with Freedom, like Tazer, MGN, PGUK. What is the difference between all of them ? Which one is the best for gaming channel ?

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Whichever one you prefer in all honesty. They all have different benefits and CPM. Send a few emails out and get some info back on what they can offer you. You're a decent size so they will be willing to offer more than to someone like me. Just make sure the one you are with is current. I signed with Dropbacktv to start with and although there CPM is great, there is no real community or help to go alongside. Whereas I have applied to transfer to PGUK because they have their own forums on top of this one and a few more benefits. Both offer bigger revenue share for when I get bigger though, in fact identical to eachother. I know PGUK have a good size twitter following that they post to as well though.

MGN feel to me as just Freedom but with a different name and for gaming only. I do not see many advantages to them over Freedom.