Solved How much Freedom Pays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epichorror119

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom. I wanted to know how much freedom Pays and were can I find the money I get. The Reason for this is because my headset broke and I need it for videos. Thanks

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
how much you get paid you can see it in your youtube dashboard. also on the freedom website you can check your earnings there as wel. but don't forget to add your paypal to your acount. for that you must go to your freedom profile and add your paypal email. and how much money you get depends on how big you are. in the beginning you get 60% of the earned money. but later you wil get 70% if you get bigger. and if you get 100000+ views each day then you wil even 95% of all the earned money. and I hope for you you get a new headset soon.

Reactions: Epichorror119
Upvote 0

Epichorror119

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
how much you get paid you can see it in your youtube dashboard. also on the freedom website you can check your earnings there as wel. but don't forget to add your paypal to your acount. for that you must go to your freedom profile and add your paypal email. and how much money you get depends on how big you are. in the beginning you get 60% of the earned money. but later you wil get 70% if you get bigger. and if you get 100000+ views each day then you wil even 95% of all the earned money. and I hope for you you get a new headset soon.

Thank you

Reactions: ekloo
Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Freedom! does not pay a flat rate, it pays you a percentage based on your estimated earnings found in your dashboard.
If you just joined, don't expect to get your money until the end of the 2nd month after this one, and don't expect to earning a whole lot if you don't get alot of views. At this point in your YouTube journey, you could only hope to be able to afford a Big Mac by the end of the year.

... and considering that some of the videos you posted as far back as 10 months ago only have 4 views, I'd recommend changing your style and making content people can see before you can even hope to earn enough for a headset that isn't crap.

Reactions: Phil Kidd
Upvote 0

Epichorror119

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Freedom! does not pay a flat rate, it pays you a percentage based on your estimated earnings found in your dashboard.
If you just joined, don't expect to get your money until the end of the 2nd month after this one, and don't expect to earning a whole lot if you don't get alot of views. At this point in your YouTube journey, you could only hope to be able to afford a Big Mac by the end of the year.

... and considering that some of the videos you posted as far back as 10 months ago only have 4 views, I'd recommend changing your style and making content people can see before you can even hope to earn enough for a headset that isn't crap.

I have no more ideas but to do this I don't have a camera to do vloging I literally have no more ideas if you have a tip I will take it and try it.

Upvote 0

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube

that is actually a really bad tip you should just record what you like doing not something someone else everyone likes, if there are 4 veiwers that like your video of something that you enjoyed doing then thats better than making a video that you didnt really enjoy doing and just get 20 veiws :)

Reactions: Epichorror119
Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
that is actually a really bad tip you should just record what you like doing not something someone else everyone likes, if there are 4 veiwers that like your video of something that you enjoyed doing then thats better than making a video that you didnt really enjoy doing and just get 20 veiws :)
It is better morally, yes, but you won't get anywhere doing it. It is my plan to first do things that get peoples attention and make videos of things people are searching for. These will get attention and help build a fanbase to my format. Then, with a fanbase already in tow, I can make more videos geared to what my heart desires while still being successful with it.
It feels better to be to have a video you love making be successful than one that you make for the purpose of being successful being successful. But the latter must happen so the former can actually exist.

You can't just do what you love and get big for it anymore. There's too many on YouTube doing that. You have to work using methods to get those views and potential subscribers, just so its satisfying to see what you love doing getting attention.

Upvote 0

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
It is better morally, yes, but you won't get anywhere doing it. It is my plan to first do things that get peoples attention and make videos of things people are searching for. These will get attention and help build a fanbase to my format. Then, with a fanbase already in tow, I can make more videos geared to what my heart desires while still being successful with it.
It feels better to be to have a video you love making be successful than one that you make for the purpose of being successful being successful. But the latter must happen so the former can actually exist.

You can't just do what you love and get big for it anymore. There's too many on YouTube doing that. You have to work using methods to get those views and potential subscribers, just so its satisfying to see what you love doing getting attention.

Well if your fanbase is used to the content that made them subscribe they might not like your content that comes from your heart :/

Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Well if your fanbase is used to the content that made them subscribe they might not like your content that comes from your heart :/
There will always be the some who couldn't be bothered with the different stuff, but if the pilot is made with the same kind of energy as the other videos, then you'll attract a larger initial audience to that series.

I also made a thread about posting times for large subscriber base YouTubers, which could be taken advantage of to better the success of a new series.
But at least then what you love will get considerable view counts and some legitimate feedback in the span of a few hours. Which is better than 4 views and no feedback in 10 months.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom. I wanted to know how much freedom Pays and were can I find the money I get. The Reason for this is because my headset broke and I need it for videos. Thanks
Regarding payments this is viewed in your Freedom Dashboard. How much this will be depends on the amount of monetized views on your channel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.