YouTube How Many Videos Do You Have Uploaded?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So I checked my Creator Studio Video library and noticed that i have a whopping 476 videos!! LIKE WHAT?!?!

So I got curious, how many videos do you guys have in your video library. Remember this is videos you've uploaded. Not ones you liked or shared.

Let us know below.
Heavy Healing.png

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Wow that's a big number. Are the videos which aren't public yet your future uploads or are they older videos you have unlisted?

Well the majority of my unlisted videos are for the most dedicated viewers. Usually in the form of a poll for them to decide what game I play next (Using their own suggestions). Sometimes it will be bonus content like an alternate route choice in a game. Heck even failed first recordings so that way people can see my original reaction to stuff even if there is a problem with the video that required me to re-record it.

For the private videos most recent ones are archived streams I've done but decided not to make them public because of issues (Like too many dropped frames or issues with stream lag) generally these get uploaded in an unhindered version from what was saved on my computer so I just leave the archive on youtube as private.

Older private videos I have are episode segments back when I was too stupid to know how to put two clips together in editing software so I uploaded each individual segment on youtube and then used youtube editor to combine them into one episode. (Shame youtube got rid of that because I did use that for other things on some occasions.)

My oldest private videos are actually a collection of clips of me playing Tales of Symphonia trying to get footage for my "Kratos Quotes" series where I tried to upload every quote from my favorite character Kratos Aurion. Over 100 of my private videos are dedicated to just that alone.

retrogameshow

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
YouTube
Well the majority of my unlisted videos are for the most dedicated viewers. Usually in the form of a poll for them to decide what game I play next (Using their own suggestions). Sometimes it will be bonus content like an alternate route choice in a game. Heck even failed first recordings so that way people can see my original reaction to stuff even if there is a problem with the video that required me to re-record it.

For the private videos most recent ones are archived streams I've done but decided not to make them public because of issues (Like too many dropped frames or issues with stream lag) generally these get uploaded in an unhindered version from what was saved on my computer so I just leave the archive on youtube as private.

Older private videos I have are episode segments back when I was too stupid to know how to put two clips together in editing software so I uploaded each individual segment on youtube and then used youtube editor to combine them into one episode. (Shame youtube got rid of that because I did use that for other things on some occasions.)

My oldest private videos are actually a collection of clips of me playing Tales of Symphonia trying to get footage for my "Kratos Quotes" series where I tried to upload every quote from my favorite character Kratos Aurion. Over 100 of my private videos are dedicated to just that alone.
OH MAN! I'd love to to a Tales of Symphonia let's play :D one of my fav games ever