How many did you lose in the Purge 2k16?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Not talking about the purge as in that movie. Looks like Youtube went and cleaned up inactive accounts, and bots. How many did everyone lose? I lost 50, which dropped me down below 1100 T.T

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
36 of them. It was glorious and also slightly startling. That's the biggest hit I've taken from a purge by far. Kind of saw it coming though when randomly I one day gained 11 but my analytics said I only gained 1 or 2 XD

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I lost no subscribers, but my channel has been inactive for around 5 months or so.
Hope I get back to work on my channels again soon though.
Think of make a video this weekend (if i find the motivation)

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
I lost no subscribers, but my channel has been inactive for around 5 months or so.
Hope I get back to work on my channels again soon though.
Think of make a video this weekend (if i find the motivation)
Wish you luck with getting motivation! Sure as hell could use some my end too :p. (Working on a video on my end either way)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Not talking about the purge as in that movie. Looks like Youtube went and cleaned up inactive accounts, and bots. How many did everyone lose? I lost 50, which dropped me down below 1100 T.T
I lost about eight, I'm pretty sure. I don't keep track of my Subscribers anymore really, but it would suck to lose more.