Request How looks my channel?

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys ^___^

I just changed my banner, and I would like to have some honnest reviews! also I'm not sure about the thumbnails :/

Any help...? Love ♥

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys ^___^

I just changed my banner, and I would like to have some honnest reviews! also I'm not sure about the thumbnails :/

Any help...? Love ♥
Your banner looks cute, it seems a little barren on the far right side, but that depends on the art style. Simplistic art tends to be hard for me to give feedback on, hah. It's nice that you have it custom-made.

As for the thumbnails, have you considered changing the template up? Like having somebody draw you a PNG transparent machi, to show off in different poses on the side of the thumbnails? Including the free download tends to take up viewing space on the picture. You can try formatting some new designs for thumbnails ^^

Reactions: Machi

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Your banner looks cute, it seems a little barren on the far right side, but that depends on the art style. Simplistic art tends to be hard for me to give feedback on, hah. It's nice that you have it custom-made.

As for the thumbnails, have you considered changing the template up? Like having somebody draw you a PNG transparent machi, to show off in different poses on the side of the thumbnails? Including the free download tends to take up viewing space on the picture. You can try formatting some new designs for thumbnails ^^
Hey buddy thank you so much for taking the time to look at my stuff and making this reply! Means a lot!

Yeah I want to change them but I'm not really good at finding ideas x__X I will find something for sure, but removing the "free download" can be a good idea! I will try a few things :3 Thanks for your help again!

I will try to make something better out of this -.-

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey buddy thank you so much for taking the time to look at my stuff and making this reply! Means a lot!

Yeah I want to change them but I'm not really good at finding ideas x__X I will find something for sure, but removing the "free download" can be a good idea! I will try a few things :3 Thanks for your help again!

I will try to make something better out of this -.-
I like to help out on the random occasion ^^ I have some experience doing thumbnails myself, but if you want to shoot some ideas at some point, I can make a mock-up for you :p

I wish you good luck either way, once you find a good branding template, the rest will go so much smoother ^^