YouTube How long untill you hit 100 SUBS?

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
I'm asking honestly because nowadays I hear more about failing rather than succeeding on YouTube. Is your channel growing? Have you hit 100 subs and how long did it take you to reach that milestone?

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
I'm not at 100 yet, but I'm well on my way. As of this post, I am at 78 subscribers. I share my content on Twitter and in various Discord servers, as well as on the Freedom! forums and to friends. Ultimately, it looks like I'll reach 100 subscribers by next weekend at this rate.

Side note, I like what you have on your channel! I definitely can tell you enjoy what you do and you have a sort of passion for it. You earned a new subscriber.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have hit 100 subscribers and it took me quite a while to do this. But I saw this as part of the YouTube experience, there will also be gains and reductions in your sub counter and you shouldn't overly worry about this when just starting out (easy said then done I know).

Reactions: Krakingamer

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
I have hit 100 subscribers and it took me quite a while to do this. But I saw this as part of the YouTube experience, there will also be gains and reductions in your sub counter and you shouldn't overly worry about this when just starting out (easy said then done I know).
Yeah its been afew years since I was below 100 so I kind of forgot how it was. Thank you for the insight :D

dom.explores

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Currently 9 public videos, 42 subscribers, and almost 1500 video views. made my channel on the 25th, first video went up on the 26th. so a little under 3 months. socialblade says just over 100 more days... neat

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
A lot of poeple do not hit 100 subs because they dont have the consistent uploading. I hit 100 in a month when i started because I uploaded like everyday qaulity content.[DOUBLEPOST=1490287052][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is all about qaunity and time. Most people give up on their journey to 100 or take breaks you know. I mean yeah you will lose subs but untill you lose 77 like me lol all in one go then nothin to fret about it is motivation my dude.

DashDawgD

Rising User
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I hit 100 subs. I started uploading on February 12 2017 and reached 100 subs on March 14th. So it took me about 1 month. People don't reach 100 subs mainly because they aren't consistent, don't have good quality, and don't try. I on the other hand, upload daily at 3pm EVERYDAY. Plus I have 1080p60 quality. Thats probably why I reached 100 subs quicker than others.

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
i hit 100 pretty quick, about 2 weeks. i started when minecraft mods were first starting and my first mod video hit around 15k views. I made videos for a few months but i felt like i wasnt going anywhere so with my depression and all i deleted all my videos and just sat there doing nothing and started working a factory job.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I hit 100 subs a couple of weeks into doing this channel because League is very good for getting initial subs! It took me a while to hit 1000 but after that I got 400 more subs in like 4 months. Now I'm slowing on growth again but that's due to expansion of content. I expect it to pick up again soon.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
I need about another 32 more subs. My goal is to get to hundred at least by January. So by my tird year of doing this i could have least achieve something many small channels try to get to.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
I started YouTube a little over three weeks ago and I'm on 54 subs, but I have 13,956 views at the moment. Hopefully I should hit the 100 milestone in around 2/3 weeks.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm asking honestly because nowadays I hear more about failing rather than succeeding on YouTube. Is your channel growing? Have you hit 100 subs and how long did it take you to reach that milestone?
Depends, gaming channels grow slow as many probably play the same game wich makes getting noticed difficult. But there is hope, collaboration is a good way to reach wider audience. I reached my first 100 fairly quickly but after it went in spikes

chriswyatt25

Rising User
Mar 3, 2017
Seattle, WA
YouTube
cwyattfilm
Took me a little over a year to hit 100. Granted I wasn't uploading every week, so that's probably why it took a while. Currently I'm at 182. Had a video get more traction than usual so the last week I actually managed to nab 11 more subscribers.

Crew le Cancer

New User
Mar 31, 2017
Its taken me along time to even hit 13. My friend Binni though is a good example of putting a good quality into his vids and he is now at 300 subs