Solved How long should I wait for approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj lee

New User
Mar 31, 2017
I signed up for Freedom at March 31 and I've been waiting for approval for about a month (27days)

As soon as I woke up every morning, I checked for approval. But it said `just wait, just wait...`

Why is so slow?

The only thing I can do is wait a month or more ???

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
A month is a long time. Let's try accelerating that. Do you have monetization enabled on your YouTube Features page? See it here:

If this shows up as "Enabled" and you have no strikes that means you can partner. If it isn't enabled, join the YouTube Partner Program first (You need more than 10000 views if you haven't joined already) and then send an Email to [email protected].

When sending Support an Email, include the following for a fast response:
Support will be able to invite you then.

Note: Screenshots used have no profile picture. Note you need a banner and profile picture to be accepted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
On March no channel was linked with Fredoom because they where working in an inproval of the service. Since a week or so ago, they returned to join channels. I tried to enter a mounth and a half ago, hovewer last week was when my channel was linked. There is a large quene and this people is very proffesional in their work, they need to look every channel one by one. Don't worry, you just need to wait a little more.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above there has been a little delay in dealing with application, note that Freedom is unable to accept any channels into the network until they have 10K views and are able to monetise their content. If that isn't applicable to you (meaning you have the views and an active monetisation policy) then please contact the support team giving the information listed by LW001 and they will try and link you as soon as possible

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.