Solved how long i need to wait more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
i have been accepted for partnership by support agent now cms team is waiting to long to send me invite (facepalm)

Please allow up to 72 hours after being accepted to receive a CMS invitation. After that you may open a support ticket!

sam here! me too...so support team is lazy :D

Please don't say that, the support team has many tickets to go through. It's not as easy as it sounds, they are trying their best.

Upvote 0

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
dear Bryan ticket is created in sathurday today is wednesday and nothing it has past 5 days not 72 hours[DOUBLEPOST=1447268444][/DOUBLEPOST]this can now be closed i have my invite thank you Nathan

Last edited:
Upvote 0

youtube$

Rising User
Mar 28, 2015
YouTube
Please allow up to 72 hours after being accepted to receive a CMS invitation. After that you may open a support ticket!

Please don't say that, the support team has many tickets to go through. It's not as easy as it sounds, they are trying their best.

what? i'm waited 5 days but no respone...i hate open ticked to support tem
it's durty of support team.

Upvote 0

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
youtube$ i have been created ticket on sathurday was waiting long time be active about invitation i have make also post here stating that support not answering '' if you not try yourself to help who will help you''

Upvote 0

youtube$

Rising User
Mar 28, 2015
YouTube
youtube$ i have been created ticket on sathurday was waiting long time be active about invitation i have make also post here stating that support not answering '' if you not try yourself to help who will help you''

i open ticked @@ still not give invite lol.
i'm trying another network

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.