how long do you do youtube now?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
My account existed for a long while before I actively started to YouTube. My first actual Let's Play video was June 25th, 2014. Almost 2 years! I've been on and off YouTube though, so probably a total of a year of actually posting videos.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i started with youtube since: may 12 2015 (as an gamer)
and as traveler, i've been doing it since: December 31. 2015
and musician since: 4th of March. 2016

so i would like to hear about you
I've been making videos randomly since 2011. At first it was Martial art videos for a month, a year later I tried Minecraft for a month, and basically I returned every year for a few weeks. I deleted all my previous videos though, except for my videos from April 2014.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I started uploading content to this channel about 1 and a half months ago but I did have at least 2 channels before this which I stopped because I realised the truth about Minecraft videos on YouTube and that there's millions maybe billions but I just try to focus on every game now

C

Corpfox

Joined YouTube, 10 years ago but started making videos in 2009. It was supposedly console gaming but now PC only.

At that time, wasn't for the money. But when I joined Freedom!, that is when I started getting paid.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I started in 2013 and made content oncr in a while but was not too serious. Then after year i stopped for 2 months and went back at it with 3 times a week for 6 months and them started doing once a day and now since a 2 months i do 2 video's a day for as long as can keep up. Otherwise i switch back to once a day.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
The very first time I uploaded a video was on Nov 14, 20141... I had not real direction or goal. I just wanted to try it out and see if I could actually do youtube and after a year of just trying things out I became serious about it and tried to get video's out every week. I grew as a channel but also explored my own personality and thing I want to do in life what has lead to some altering decisions for my life.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
January 24th 2014 was when I officially started.

Since then I've played 38 games. 23 of which were a solo series played to completion 4 one offs. 4 collaboration one offs and 6 collaboration series (1 was a versus and another which was a two off so only 4 of them were start to finish series). The 38th game was an unfinished rom hack that I did 9 episodes on.

20 of the 38 games were also blind playthroughs/one offs

Games played by year.

2014: 26 (15 solo series, 4 one offs, 2 collaboration one offs, 5 collaboration series)
2015: 11 (8 solo series, 2 collaboration one offs, 1 collaboration series)
2016: 1 solo series (2nd one is currently well in progress)

Outside of a random week long break I took in the summer of 2015 I upload pretty much every day. 2015 had less action due to all the games I played being really long games.