YouTube How Long did it take you to reach 50 or 100 or 1000 Subscribers?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It took my quite some time to gain 100 subscribers, I can't remember exactly but I think it was around 6 months to gain 100 and then it kinda expanded by drifts and drabs after that.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
got to 100 after a couple months but thats when I went out of my way to advertise myself in just about anyway possible anywhere at all, and when I hit 100 I stopped advertising myself and just let it all happen naturally... now my channel is 3 years old and i've almost hit 700, last year was particularly slow for me, I only went up a total of like 50 subscribers last year which was the slowest year I've had so far, I grew quite a lot in 2015 because some videos I uploaded got a decent amount of attention for a little while, and I was uploading on a more regular basis than I have the ability to do at this point, I'm actually pretty excited to hit 700 this year hopefully I can hit 1000, it's been my goal for soooo long lol

I reached about a 1,000 subscribers after ten months after I posted my last video. Now I'm up to almost 1,100 subscribers. My channel has had over 250,000 views. I should have monetized my videos much sooner, like ten month's sooner. I lost a lot of money because of that. I kick myself for that. Lesson learned. Don't wait. Take action now.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
50 I don't know.
1 year to reach 100. (I wasn't doing my current content until after I hit 100 though)
2.5 years to reach 1000.

I've been doing it for about 4 years overall with my current content being the norm for the last 3 years.

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
on the first channel i made back in 2007 i actually never hit 100 subs, i hit 80 something last i checked. on this channel, i think it took me a few weeks, but i rebooted from another channel that had subscribers and most followed me over. once i started scheduling my uploads and uploading ahead of time i grew a lot