Status
Not open for further replies.

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Hello guys I have a question and I really wanna get answer it's been a month ago since I partnered with Freedom and still don't get my analytics on my dashboard so how is that and when should it appear on my dashboard !? :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm here for a few days and I have have the problem that I see on my dashboard that I still didn't earned any money. and yes I have generate money on and I have ads on. by my video. but still nothing... I don't get that.. so I wish I could help you..

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Dashboard analytics are broken and have been for a while, not sure when they will be back up. For now just use the Youtube analytics.

I'm here for a few days and I have have the problem that I see on my dashboard that I still didn't earned any money. and yes I have generate money on and I have ads on. by my video. but still nothing... I don't get that.. so I wish I could help you..

What page are you not getting earnings on?

Upvote 0

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Dashboard analytics are broken and have been for a while, not sure when they will be back up. For now just use the Youtube analytics.

What page are you not getting earnings on?

well I don't get any earning at all... and page? eehhh if I look on youtube: zero earnings. if I look on my freedom dashboard: no earnings... I don't get it

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
well I don't get any earning at all... and page? eehhh if I look on youtube: zero earnings. if I look on my freedom dashboard: no earnings... I don't get it
Buddy when did you partnered with freedom!!!! it take a while to get the earnings when you move your network to a new one like when you moved your adsense to freedom for me it took about 2 or 3 weeks I don't really remember but just wait for youtube analytics to update your new earnings. I hope that you understand it now (y) (Y) ;)

Upvote 0

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Buddy when did you partnered with freedom!!!! it take a while to get the earnings when you move your network to a new one like when you moved your adsense to freedom for me it took about 2 or 3 weeks I don't really remember but just wait for youtube analytics to update your new earnings. I hope that you understand it now (y) (Y) ;)

ooohhh I didn't know that. and I'm here for not even a week, but no one told me earlier that. but okay I understand now. thanks for the info :)

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
yeah I already did that a week ago ;)
anything else I need to do?
Nope no more just wait till you get the ad rates and revenue to appear in your channel analytics give it about a week or two and it will surely appear and tell you about your earnings and I hope for all youtubers to be good (y) (Y):D

Reactions: ekloo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.