Request how is my channel?

Haste

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Your introduction video is a little bland and looks too much like a template for me. Maybe making some kind of montage of videos would be a good idea! Other than that, your channel art is superb and your commentating I thought was pretty great. Good volume balance, clear microphone, not too much stuttering. I'd say it looks to be in good shape! Good luck with your channel, I can see it going places in the Call of Duty community for sure.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Your introduction video is a little bland and looks too much like a template for me. Maybe making some kind of montage of videos would be a good idea! Other than that, your channel art is superb and your commentating I thought was pretty great. Good volume balance, clear microphone, not too much stuttering. I'd say it looks to be in good shape! Good luck with your channel, I can see it going places in the Call of Duty community for sure.
Thank you that means a lot I will start on a new intro video

Trukplays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2016
YouTube
Like what has been said, your intro is a bit bland, the montage in the video was good but like the words seemed like they were just dragged in.
Also, this is just me personally, try to use proper capitalization for your titles, it makes them look a lot more clean and nicer.

Reactions: 5BarGaming

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
hey guys if you have a second can you please come check out my channel and tell me how you feel about any and all feeedback would be greatly appricated https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A

the videos are great. i like the commentary. voice and video Quilty are great!. one thing that would really help your channel is to come up with high ranking tags. i checked your tags with tubebuddy( highly recommended tool to use on youtube) and they don't rank up at all.

1 great tip is to put the title of the game your playing in first thing in the title than you can say what ever you want to say.
check out my channel for this example
good luck bro keep the hard work

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
the videos are great. i like the commentary. voice and video Quilty are great!. one thing that would really help your channel is to come up with high ranking tags. i checked your tags with tubebuddy( highly recommended tool to use on youtube) and they don't rank up at all.

1 great tip is to put the title of the game your playing in first thing in the title than you can say what ever you want to say.
check out my channel for this example
good luck bro keep the hard work
thank you i will,i use tubebuddy but i have a hard time finding alot of high ranking tags for a cod channel