Educational How i stopped caring about haters!

nikovlogs17

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Canada, Ontario
YouTube
Hey, guys! When I was a little kid i thought that it was really weird to film yourself (Vlogging) and I was really interested in youtube but I was someone who got bullied a lot at school and it was really hard to me because I was someone who laughed at everything and was a goofy guy... but I always got laughed at and it was horrible, it stopped me for being me! I was a good singer I was into acting... but I dropped everything because of hate and I was scared to get laughed at.. Growing up the bullying stopped and I was wondering why!? Then I spent years asking myself what I could do to be cool... and I realized, all it took was just to BE YOURSELF! And not care about what people think. And look what I did! I am happy again pursing acting and I've already started getting so many helpful and thoughtful comments people love my content and I am really happy I learned why I I was getting bullied because I was hurt easily and I was clueless! But now look I'm happier than ever and smiles are out! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, guys! When I was a little kid i thought that it was really weird to film yourself (Vlogging) and I was really interested in youtube but I was someone who got bullied a lot at school and it was really hard to me because I was someone who laughed at everything and was a goofy guy... but I always got laughed at and it was horrible, it stopped me for being me! I was a good singer I was into acting... but I dropped everything because of hate and I was scared to get laughed at.. Growing up the bullying stopped and I was wondering why!? Then I spent years asking myself what I could do to be cool... and I realized, all it took was just to BE YOURSELF! And not care about what people think. And look what I did! I am happy again pursing acting and I've already started getting so many helpful and thoughtful comments people love my content and I am really happy I learned why I I was getting bullied because I was hurt easily and I was clueless! But now look I'm happier than ever and smiles are out! :)
I also was the black sheep at school and it was tough, getting picked on, bullied. But to all what begins comes knowledge, the knowledge to be above that, to be smarter and be able to handle it and from then i went from loser to winner :)

Reactions: nikovlogs17

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
No matter what haters do.you think haters are the steps to your goal. If you get haters then you moving a step forward. ..
I totally agree with you Tech Buff! When you start getting haters, that means you are doing something right. Sometimes some of your loyal fans will reply to the haters comments for you and stand up for you, which is really cool! When I get hate comments, I just reply and say, "Thanks for stopping by to watch my view. I hope you have a good day." Sometimes I get a reply from the hater saying something like, "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to say that!" So you can say that they are pretty much just seeking attention to get noticed, but sometimes they really mean it.