Gaming How I started Youtube!

Adam Ivancic

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
United States
YouTube
I was always a big fan of YouTube. I always rely on YouTube for something to do when I'm bored. Ever since I started watching videos I thought about how cool it would be to one day, be YouTube "famous". It really is a passion for me. I'm a high school student as of right now, and I come home from school every day ready to make a new video in hopes that I can gain more subscribers! I started my channel about 2 weeks ago, I've been wanting to start one for about a year now. My friends and I have always thought about us all making our own channels, and shouting each other out, and becoming famous together. I truly do enjoy making videos, and it is just so fun for me. I hope to make money from this sponsor, so I can buy better equipment to make higher quality videos for my subscribers. They will always come first before my own needs. Thanks for reading guys, I hope to create great bonds with the many of you in this forum!!!

Reactions: ajohm130

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Adam.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

Reactions: Adam Ivancic

Adam Ivancic

Rising User
Feb 10, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello, Adam.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3
Thanks I really appreciate it!!!