Community How i found freedom

Zack Ryan

New User
Feb 22, 2017
YouTube
zacryaber
I was looking for an MCN with a proactive community and thats just what i found, a place to grow and share my accomplishment on YouTube and various other platforms. Also having a founder and CEO that creates videos like us and leads by example is not to bad either.

I upload game play and hope you all come to enjoy my content.

Your name/alias: zackery berkland
Where are you from?: california
How old are you?: 23
How did you find Freedom!? I found you by happening across a video about subnetworks and the benifits of a no lock in contract :) as well as the ability to protect and grow my channel with various tools and assets.
What made you join our forums?: Community feed back, if there is a way to improve i would more then love to hear the advice my peers have to give.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and searching for alternative forms of income so that i can become a more successful individual.
What is your favorite food? Ramen and chicken Alfredo!
Why did you start YouTube? a few months ago.
What is your biggest dream? To become financially independent.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and variety.
How frequently do you upload?: Im trying to boil it down to maybe once or twice a week. Then seek to improve from that point on.

Thank you!
-Zack

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean Murray

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome Zack to the Freedom! Forums.

I can definitely agree that this community is brilliant, and there is a lot of YouTubers that want to grow, so you will fit quite well.
What I must say though Zack, can we know a little bit more about you?
You can use this template to see what we expect, so you can edit your post and we can understand more about you.

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?: