Film/Animation How I edit my videos! "Software & Tips"

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Oh, I've never heard of VideoPad before but this is definitely something I'm adding to my list of free video editing applications when I help friends start off their YouTube channels. :)

Nice video and solid commentary! The only issue I found is the audio in the beginning was really quiet compared to the rest of the video, that's something you may want to look out for next time.

I really liked the length of the video and all the information that you were able to fit into three minutes! The brief rundown of the software and its features was enough to convince me that this can be an effective software solution for video editing.

For a while now, I've been recommending to my friends who have just started doing videos on YouTube to use a software called Hitfilm 3 Express which is essentially like Adobe Premiere Pro in its editing mode but when you change to compositing mode then it's a lot like Adobe After Effects. Have you tried Hitfilm 3 Express as well?

Keep up the great work @Nuke!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Oh, I've never heard of VideoPad before but this is definitely something I'm adding to my list of free video editing applications when I help friends start off their YouTube channels. :)

Nice video and solid commentary! The only issue I found is the audio in the beginning was really quiet compared to the rest of the video, that's something you may want to look out for next time.

I really liked the length of the video and all the information that you were able to fit into three minutes! The brief rundown of the software and its features was enough to convince me that this can be an effective software solution for video editing.

For a while now, I've been recommending to my friends who have just started doing videos on YouTube to use a software called Hitfilm 3 Express which is essentially like Adobe Premiere Pro in its editing mode but when you change to compositing mode then it's a lot like Adobe After Effects. Have you tried Hitfilm 3 Express as well?

Keep up the great work @Nuke!
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll definitely fix the audio next time. I'm glad you decided to consider this software, it's really good for me, I use it for all my editing, even gameplay and montages.

I've never used HitFilm, I'll check it out. Again, thank you so much :)

Reactions: Danny