How does he do it?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Because he has permission to use all those songs. And you don't. If you wanna use music wich isn't yours: Always give the song credits and the owner too. And put a link to the official video of it or where ever you got it from. That's what we call a disclaimer.

Goofy Storm

New User
Sep 7, 2016
YouTube
Because he has permission to use all those songs. And you don't. If you wanna use music wich isn't yours: Always give the song credits and the owner too. And put a link to the official video of it or where ever you got it from. That's what we call a disclaimer.

That's what is confusing me. If I use a song, I always link the original video and link to the artists channel/website, and it still gets taken down. I guess he just has a special licence like how Koala said.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
That's what is confusing me. If I use a song, I always link the original video and link to the artists channel/website, and it still gets taken down. I guess he just has a special licence like how Koala said.

Yeah i see that I fergot something to tell you. Some owners of their music don't want you to use their songs at all. except if you personally asked them permission. So always look carefully.