YouTube How does everyone feel about pewdiepie?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I think Pewdiepie is an easy target for the media to get money. Is he a bad person no. Does he sometimes say stupid jokes that can get him in terrible and offended people, yes. But is he a horrible person, no.

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
In my opinion, Pewdiepie did make a couple of jokes, but that's all they were. I don't think a couple of jokes make him a bad guy

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Never really liked his channel, but as a person I think he is fine. The media just want to create controversy to milk views to their own sites.

GulfBulk

Freedom! Member
I havent seen any of his videos and i havent heard of him until recently and i might check him out.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Good for him for becoming as popular as he's gotten. He is an easy target for media as is any well known entertainer. Though for me personally I never liked him that much. Not because of what he was saying or the jokes he was telling, I just personally find him annoying to listen to, LOL. His voice eats away at my nerves.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't follow pewds but regarding what happened a big youtuber like him will get back on his feet in no time. Media always has a knack for bending things to favor them.