How do you keep channel alive?

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I am making animation since the beginning of the year and gained around 60+ subscribers within 2-3 months. However, due to some reasons I took a 10 months break and I've just got back from my long break(facepalm). I noticed that the amount of views of my latest vid is lesser than the vids before.

What can I do to "revive" my channel?

Thanks in advance!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I am still on hiatus actually xD But I've noticed that it helps if you get your youtuber friends to share the word of your revival on social medias.

Obviously like others said keep uploading once you are back :)

Reactions: monoman

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I am making animation since the beginning of the year and gained around 60+ subscribers within 2-3 months. However, due to some reasons I took a 10 months break and I've just got back from my long break(facepalm). I noticed that the amount of views of my latest vid is lesser than the vids before.

What can I do to "revive" my channel?

Thanks in advance!
CPR. Or just keep making content and hope some subs notice you're back. Not really much else you can do (though you could also contact each one of them personally to let them know you're back). Not that hard with 85 subs.

Dec 10, 2015
Venezuela
YouTube
Hey all! I'm new on this thing so... I don't know how to make my channel grow so... what do you think?
I'm Latin American so I speak spanish, maybe you won't know what I'm saying on my videos but thanks if you watch! :D

Reactions: monoman

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Like others have said you just need to keep on releasing content on a regular basis. As long as you are releasing at the same day / days every week you will rebuild your community back up there

Crawster

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
Ireland
twitter.com
YouTube
Put as much effort into your videos as possible.
Upload a variety of content, upload more consistently if possible.
Join Google+ video growth pages and share your videos and hope people see it.
In the long run, it all comes down to luck! So I wish you nothing but good luck :D

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
i give my fan cookies :3 LOL!!! all joke to side! i just try be happy and try have lot of fun with them. it something i been working on but youtube should not be about you. it need to be more than that. life is not living if your not having fun and your fan will see that. but if your video look happy and it more than about you. your fan will stay. i even thing you may get lot more fan in long run. :)