Tips & Tricks How do you get your channel out there without spammning?

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
I was just wondering, how do you get your channel out there without spamming it everywhere? I know you need to let the world know about your channel and the best place to do that is to go where they are, like subreddits, facebook/G+ groups etc. But I find it awkward to post my video's up there because it annoys me when others do so... So I'm kind of in a dilemma with this. Please halp xD

Reactions: chenrsf

chenrsf

Rising User
Jul 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey there!
I personally think that you do not need to feel awkward about it! As long as you are posting it in the right groups or subreddit, and are not overdoing it I don't see a problem. You have quite a following at 323 subscribers, and if you did not post your channel anywhere else then if you will, you can get a LOT of subscribers (at least from what I think).
But other then that I would recommend commenting on other people's videos to get your name out there, and something really important~ SEO. Try to make sure you have a long description and good titles with the right tags.
Good luck with your channel!

Reactions: DJPaultjeD

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Hey there!
I personally think that you do not need to feel awkward about it! As long as you are posting it in the right groups or subreddit, and are not overdoing it I don't see a problem. You have quite a following at 323 subscribers, and if you did not post your channel anywhere else then if you will, you can get a LOT of subscribers (at least from what I think).
But other then that I would recommend commenting on other people's videos to get your name out there, and something really important~ SEO. Try to make sure you have a long description and good titles with the right tags.

Thanks for your feedback! I do need to comment a lot more on the video's i watch. Problem is, i watch most video's (wich are A LOT!) on the ps4 wich doesnt have the commenting system implemented :/

Reactions: chenrsf

Dangling Dumby

Rising User
Jul 14, 2016
What I like to do as far as getting views is using social media such as twitter, facebook or some other social media that you prefer. Yesterday I created a new YT channel (this one), starting out with 0 Subscribers, it's always tough. As soon as I got into twitter and spreading the word about my channel, I managed to reach 11 subscribers and people saying they'll bomb my channel with likes, haha. That's my preference.

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
What I like to do as far as getting views is using social media such as twitter, facebook or some other social media that you prefer. Yesterday I created a new YT channel (this one), starting out with 0 Subscribers, it's always tough. As soon as I got into twitter and spreading the word about my channel, I managed to reach 11 subscribers and people saying they'll bomb my channel with likes, haha. That's my preference.
Yeah I try to do that, but my twitter account has over 6k followers, and still only a little over 300 subs on my channel :/

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey there!
I've been making it a habit of commenting on other people's videos and it's not hard because I always have a lot to say but it doesn't seem to help much, if at all

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Me too I have been trying to share my videos where I can and not spam them but just post once or share once and watch videos of different youtubers of same subscriber base and comment in those videos but still it doesn't seem to work that much