HOW DO VLOGGERS DO IT

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
so guys how do these vloggers have such crisp crystal clear hd videos but yet when i upload my vlogs they are just so bland and blurry and dark

Reactions: GoddessGigiG

iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
If they are walking around they will probably be using some kind of balance rig or bi/tripod so that the camera doesn't shake and a better camera. Oh and lots of correction during the editing stages

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
so guys how do these vloggers have such crisp crystal clear hd videos but yet when i upload my vlogs they are just so bland and blurry and dark
Checked your channel 'cause you said you have the G7x and D5200, your videos are pretty crispy so I don't know what you're talking about. :p Maybe you were just viewing them before they're fully processed (not HD ready?)

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee

Not all lenses can focus up close. There is a minimum focus distance on many of them. Are you using a phone camera or a real camera? I can do it with a wide angle lens on my Panasonic G7 pretty easily. A GoPro will do it, no focus to worry about. Can even do 4K. Use a selfie stick or a Tripod. Make sure you're past the minimum focus distance and if the camera has an eye detect or face detect setting make sure it is turned on.