Tips & Tricks How do I maintain subscribers?

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
So...my internet has been down for about a week and haven't had any money to turn it back on. I was at 71 subscribers and now I'm back down to 69 (lol...). So my question is how do I keep and maintain subscribers?

LifeWithjason

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
youtube actually deleted some inactive subs recently, that's why you're count when down not because people unsubbed :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Creating consistent content of the tone that the subscriber subscribed to see is the most important thing.

If one switches from gaming to vlogging, subscribers will be lost. If one switching from vlogging to some kind of tutorial or chat show, some will stay, but many will leave.
Consistency is just as important in posting as is in the content itself.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just keep posting good content and it won't matter if you loose some inactive subs as you will gain many more.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A good way is sub4sub, It's got it's own apple app and some third party websites, (this is not affiliated with YouTube)

You could try it out, but those subscribers drop quickly.

But you could try making content consistently, it could also do the job.
I would never use sub4sub sites, not only as these could get you banned from YT and other sites but they also will not provide you with a accurate measure of loyal supporters for your channel. In addition any subs that you get in a result of sub4sub will not necessarily result in extra views or help your channel grow at all. On a final point sub4sub is also prohibited on most forum groups, including Freedom, and can lead to your channel being unlinked with the network.

LMA0shark

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I would never use sub4sub sites, not only as these could get you banned from YT and other sites but they also will not provide you with a accurate measure of loyal supporters for your channel. In addition any subs that you get in a result of sub4sub will not necessarily result in extra views or help your channel grow at all. On a final point sub4sub is also prohibited on most forum groups, including Freedom, and can lead to your channel being unlinked with the network.

Oh, good thing I didn't use it. Yeah, sub4sub doesn't help anyone grow, but I didn't really know anything about it at all.

Thanks for telling me :3