Solved How do I know I'm not a youtube partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
I'm new to this and don't want to fall into the trap. So how do I know i'm not partnered. Well here is my page just so you guys now. Anymore pages you need to see just ask!Screenshot_13.jpg
Since I think I did fall into the trap and want to leave
Also where do I get the Freedom partner badge and when can I acess the freedom only stuffs!

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
You are partnered because it says you are basically in the Network tab that says "Freedom", plus you are partner verified, no trap that you are in. :)
To get the partner badge on the forum then click this link and fill out the google form: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-get-the-freedom-partner-badge-purple-badge.35640/.
Hope I helped and p.s. you are already with Freedom and already completed everything to be officially partnered unless you didn't link your paypal email address in the dashboard. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445382808][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved. :)

Upvote 0

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
You are partnered because it says you are basically in the Network tab that says "Freedom", plus you are partner verified, no trap that you are in. :)
To get the partner badge on the forum then click this link and fill out the google form: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-get-the-freedom-partner-badge-purple-badge.35640/.
Hope I helped and p.s. you are already with Freedom and already completed everything to be officially partnered unless you didn't link your paypal email address in the dashboard. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445382808][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved. :)
I did the paypal. My friend fell into the trap lets say he wasn't happy! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1445383280][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do i pick u as a solution?
Quite a nub here

Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
I did the paypal. My friend fell into the trap lets say he wasn't happy! Thanks!
No problem and glad I helped. And sorry for your friend and what trap did he fall in? If he did fall into a trap he should send a ticket at the freedom support website. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1445383370][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did the paypal. My friend fell into the trap lets say he wasn't happy! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1445383280][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do i pick u as a solution?
Quite a nub here
What do you mean pick me as a solution? Could you explain it more thoroughly so I can understand it better?

Upvote 0

bros1083

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
No problem and glad I helped. And sorry for your friend and what trap did he fall in? If he did fall into a trap he should send a ticket at the freedom support website. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1445383370][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean pick me as a solution? Could you explain it more thoroughly so I can understand it better?
Freedom might not have it. Its a feature in Xenforo which Freedom uses where you can pick the thread as solved so that people know you can come here for an answer!

The trap was with a fraud company saying to be Youtube to be a no life person luckily nothing was stolen money wise but subscriber wise it was. I can pm you the whole story if you like thats why I said if I was in that trap.[DOUBLEPOST=1445384381][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're good!
Yes he is!

Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Freedom might not have it. Its a feature in Xenforo which Freedom uses where you can pick the thread as solved so that people know you can come here for an answer!

The trap was with a fraud company saying to be Youtube to be a no life person luckily nothing was stolen money wise but subscriber wise it was. I can pm you the whole story if you like thats why I said if I was in that trap.[DOUBLEPOST=1445384381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes he is!
Ok, glad I helped anyway. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.