YouTube How do i get my channel out there?

Ryan Bivens

New User
Mar 22, 2017
Ive been on youtube for almost two months now I've been posting weekly on my channel and usually whenever i post a new video, i post the link on my twitter which has 1,000+ followers obviously not all are active but what else can i do to get my channel out to more people.

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
Forums, this one for example, getting noticed on a forum or any social media takes a long, make friends, interact with new people, engage in more audiences. If the content you put out is good keeping a loyal view base will not be a problem, advertising your channel is something you shouldn't just rely on off twitter for. To answer your question I'll write down a few tips that I have written on another post before this

Be yourself
Produce great content you're happy with that you know you have put hard work into
Experiment a little to see what people like
Make good sized videos ( 5+ minutes )
Engage your audience all the time
Intro and an outro aren't essential but can help in many ways
Use the tags section when uploading a video
Use thumbnails which show the audience what the video is about before watching
Have a consistent uploading schedule

simple tips hope they come in handy

RCC_Crew

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Good points ^^^
But making other social media accounts for your YouTube channel can also help and reach audiences your channel could not have reached otherwise. If you make a twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. that can possibly reach out to someone on that platform that may have otherwise not found it. For example, on Instagram if you don't make you account private, and post video sneak peaks, pictures or whatever, your post can be found on the "explore" tab by any random users.