How Do I Get Faster Growth As A Streamer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

I have been thinking about a few things to help with the growth of the channel... Feedback always helps.
I think I have been just uploading videos/streams quickly and
not making them as good as they can become.
- I will stream only 2-4 times a week to fix this
- I will do an channel update video at least one-two times a month
- I will try to make the streams more like something you don't want to miss with in stream games and stuff to do.
- I will also be taking fan feedback on games, and stuff to do within a stream.
- Fans will be able to vote on different Roblox games to play in stream.
I Think I have been not focusing on the people watching the game as much as I should be
- I will try to reply to all comments if I miss any in streams as well as give tips and feedback to new fans and people who request of it.
- Fan will be allowed to join in a voice call with me while I stream if they agree to keep it pg, and kid friendly.
- I will be doing free channel reviews for people who have subscribed to the channel longer then a month, and who follow me on twitter
I want to give back more to the YouTube community
- I want to get with some other small Content Creator and get them out there and start with their channels
- I want to just play with random streamers who play the same games and just have some more fun
- Look for people who might not be feeling 100% about their channels and help them to regain motiving
Trying to have fun while streaming
- I will stream as long as I feel like it, and stop when I feel like.
- I will no longer just be playing one Roblox game in a stream, but many
If there is anything that you think I should do/add/remove from this little list I made of things I need to do to allow more growth just comment below.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
- I will stream only 2-4 times a week to fix this
- I will do an channel update video at least one-two times a month

I'd only really do this if you feel it's necessary. Not sure how often you stream now but if it's more than 2-4 times a week I don't see any issues with keeping it where it's already at. You don't really need to post channel updates so often either unless you feel it's really necessary and you got something important to get out there.

- I will also be taking fan feedback on games, and stuff to do within a stream.
- Fans will be able to vote on different Roblox games to play in stream.

It's always a good idea to get the viewers involved and ask for their feedback.

- Fan will be allowed to join in a voice call with me while I stream if they agree to keep it pg, and kid friendly.
- I will be doing free channel reviews for people who have subscribed to the channel longer then a month, and who follow me on twitter

Not sure I'd recommend either of these. Could be abused by some people and unless they have public subscriptions there is no way you could verify how long they have been subscribed for. Either way it would attract the wrong kind of viewers. Maybe you'll get someone who subscribes and follows you and then does nothing and comes back in a month to ask for a channel review.

- I will no longer just be playing one Roblox game in a stream, but many

More diversity is always nice.

D

Deleted member 197467

I'd only really do this if you feel it's necessary. Not sure how often you stream now but if it's more than 2-4 times a week I don't see any issues with keeping it where it's already at. You don't really need to post channel updates so often either unless you feel it's really necessary and you got something important to get out there.

It's always a good idea to get the viewers involved and ask for their feedback.

Not sure I'd recommend either of these. Could be abused by some people and unless they have public subscriptions there is no way you could verify how long they have been subscribed for. Either way it would attract the wrong kind of viewers. Maybe you'll get someone who subscribes and follows you and then does nothing and comes back in a month to ask for a channel review.

More diversity is always nice.
Thank you for the feedback! I tried streaming everyday like a week ago and it seamed no one was watching the streams at the end of the week for it was the same thing over and over again, but I'm trying to get the fans more hyped about the streams so more new people come into the steam. I glad you know some tips that I can use and if you have any others just give them to me. I'm always looking to learn from larger channels

Reactions: Kratos Aurion