Status
Not open for further replies.

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
ok so i wanna be a sub-network working with freedom to bring the best to everybody so my question is how do the revenue thing works , i mean do i have to pay for freedom every month or vice versa or i only make revenue through my partners , anyone who could help ? i would be much thankful

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
It work just like a normal partner but with some small details , easiest way is this example
Your partner get 100$ and take 60% which is 60$
> Then the %40 percent will come to you and you take half of that percentage which is %20 > 20$
> The remaining half will go to freedom %20 > 20$

-- So like this

Partner 60% > 20$
Sub-network 20% > 20$
Freedom 20% > 20$
-----------
but these are not that important now , the important thing is to make sure you're qualified to be a sub-network !
1 - You need a team at least 3 to 4 people
2 - Website
3 - Knowing about copyright

and many more as like @Enmoshin said contacting the support team is better , but this was some basic stuff i hope it helped you :D

Upvote 0

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
It work just like a normal partner but with some small details , easiest way is this example
Your partner get 100$ and take 60% which is 60$
> Then the %40 percent will come to you and you take half of that percentage which is %20 > 20$
> The remaining half will go to freedom %20 > 20$

-- So like this

Partner 60% > 20$
Sub-network 20% > 20$
Freedom 20% > 20$
-----------
but these are not that important now , the important thing is to make sure you're qualified to be a sub-network !
1 - You need a team at least 3 to 4 people
2 - Website
3 - Knowing about copyright

and many more as like @Enmoshin said contacting the support team is better , but this was some basic stuff i hope it helped you :D

well i see , i have 3 staff right now and am working on my website at the moment also , as for copyright , trust i know it very well being a gamer and a youtuber and of course thnx a lot for ur help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.