Official How do I become a full member to promote my videos, channels and or streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CzarDoes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
YouTube
Colt_Czar
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to cut down on spam, we have imposed a limitation in the Promote your Videos and Channel section. In order to post a *new* thread there, you must become a full member. This is due to a few users joining the forums, posting their channels or videos and leaving again.

You will receive a trophy once you have reached a certain amount of posts when you have become a full member. You will receive it if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this limitation, but this has been implemented to better YOU, a valued member of the Freedom! Community

If you have any questions regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members below

@Ernest
@Kan
@Jinx
@Alpha
@41Danny1

This was very helpful, thank you.

MagicPlayMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
So we just need to be active on the forums?[DOUBLEPOST=1397442850][/DOUBLEPOST]But how do you get freedom partner to show up?

Ancient Myth

CEO of Xcinity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
Utah
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to cut down on spam, we have imposed a limitation in the Promote your Videos and Channel section. In order to post a *new* thread there, you must become a full member. This is due to a few users joining the forums, posting their channels or videos and leaving again.

You will receive a trophy once you have reached a certain amount of posts when you have become a full member. You will receive it if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this limitation, but this has been implemented to better YOU, a valued member of the Freedom! Community

If you have any questions regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members below

@Ernest
@Kan
@Jinx
@Alpha
@41Danny1
hi there, i have been posting and got a few trophies, responded to other, talk on the shout out box, and been an active member on the forms. i'm i doing some thing wrong or should i do some thing else to?

Status
Not open for further replies.