Official How do I become a full member to promote my videos, channels and or streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiTheBugski

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
This is a great rule, it keeps the channel spammers away :D

I really dislike how some people 'use forums' as a way to countlessly advertise their channels, I've seen it done so much!

But anyways great job with this rule! :)

Reactions: Ernest

Chege

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
England
YouTube
I don't really get it? Do I have to post video to youtube or what do you mean?
Hello! You will be given the badge full member if you just generally are active on the forums! Post some threads in general chat or just give general feedback to others! Like the thread says!

"You will receive it (The Member Badge) if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard."

Mar 27, 2014
Belgium
YouTube
appulis
Hello! You will be given the badge full member if you just generally are active on the forums! Post some threads in general chat or just give general feedback to others! Like the thread says!

"You will receive it (The Member Badge) if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard."
Ow ok I get it thanks :)

Ancient Myth

CEO of Xcinity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
Utah
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to cut down on spam, we have imposed a limitation in the Promote your Videos and Channel section. In order to post a *new* thread there, you must become a full member. This is due to a few users joining the forums, posting their channels or videos and leaving again.

You will receive a trophy once you have reached a certain amount of posts when you have become a full member. You will receive it if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this limitation, but this has been implemented to better YOU, a valued member of the Freedom! Community

If you have any questions regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members below

@Ernest
@Kan
@Jinx
@Alpha
@41Danny1
how do you know if your a full partner

Ancient Myth

CEO of Xcinity
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2014
Utah
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone,

In an effort to cut down on spam, we have imposed a limitation in the Promote your Videos and Channel section. In order to post a *new* thread there, you must become a full member. This is due to a few users joining the forums, posting their channels or videos and leaving again.

You will receive a trophy once you have reached a certain amount of posts when you have become a full member. You will receive it if you are an active member on the forums. Just interact with others, provide feedback to others, so this won't be hard.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this limitation, but this has been implemented to better YOU, a valued member of the Freedom! Community

If you have any questions regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members below

@Ernest
@Kan
@Jinx
@Alpha
@41Danny1
thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1396657851][/DOUBLEPOST]
So like just post a little more and this is unlocked?
is replying posting[DOUBLEPOST=1396657884][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like this system. It encourages people to actually do something in the forums rather than continuously spam their content.
thats true i agree[DOUBLEPOST=1396657922][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many posts do i need?
i wounded the same thing[DOUBLEPOST=1396665178][/DOUBLEPOST]
So like just post a little more and this is unlocked?
am active how[DOUBLEPOST=1396676054][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Everyone,

@Ernest
@Kan
@Jinx
@Alpha
@41Danny1
ok think by reply to all post gets you full membership

Last edited:

ProjectBlue

Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2014
YouTube
This is a good way of doing things, I wish it shown how you become a full member though, I've been active a few months now and nothing...
Oh well, I'll get there eventually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.