How did you find out about Minecraft?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Everyone finds someone or something they like on youtube and fanboys it nowadays, no one is unique in their content anymore :(
well there are still people that do unique content.

And I had heard of minecraft before youtube was discovered by my but youtube convinced me to get it.

Reactions: Nuke

GameShred

Rising User
Jul 6, 2015
iam7assan
Everyone finds someone or something they like on youtube and fanboys it nowadays, no one is unique in their content anymore :(
its hard for people to be unique in the sense of games these days, although, uniqueness must come through their personality:E

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Oh it was a cold winter in 2010 here in Serbia and younger me just found about YouTube. Later he discovered the game he plays to this very day, Minecraft. He had servers, he had his ups and downs but after all he is still in love with this game.

Also he loves to talk in 3rd person sometimes! :p

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
What would you say to someone who is an avid gamer, but has never played Minecraft...

And if I get Minecraft, what do I do with it? Is it just a sandbox? Or are there certain things you suggest a newbie try, or do....

Sorry if this makes no sense... like I say, I've never played it, and don't even watch it cause whenever I do I wonder what the heck they're doing...

To me whenever I see Minecraft being played I don't understand it... They don't seem to be going anywhere, they just hit the ground and trees and build stuff...

Is there some goal other than pixel art?

I did hear something about creepers or zombies or something... What's that all about? That sounds interesting...

(Btw @Kan this minecraft forum is broken, it has no prefixes, so you can't post new threads...)

M

Mammer244

My son got me into Minecraft and into YouTube recording, I had thought about it for a while but he gave me the push I needed:)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I hated Minecraft about 3 or so years ago. Never played it, and thought it looked stupid. It was one of thos fads that just randomly cropped up, I figured. Then my sister in law had me play it with her ...

Long story short, it's one of my favorite games now XD. The redstone mechanics hooked me. Now ... I even have my own mod pack on FTB and Curse Voice lol.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I hated Minecraft about 3 or so years ago. Never played it, and thought it looked stupid. It was one of thos fads that just randomly cropped up, I figured. Then my sister in law had me play it with her ...

Long story short, it's one of my favorite games now XD. The redstone mechanics hooked me. Now ... I even have my own mod pack on FTB and Curse Voice lol.

XD awesome! Also I love hearing about how everyone has found MC It's awesome!

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Hello There Freedom! People, I got to know about Minecraft By Yogscast who did tons of minecraft Videos. I thought it was an Intresting and Creative Experience to play minecraft and Creative Unbelievable structures. And yes I do own A Minecraft gaming Youtube Channel And i also own a minecraft 1.8 Server. So please do subscribe here and Join my server at-

ip-address: playrzr.ddns.net:25676

Hit the Subscribe Button (y) (Y)

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
The first time i remembered minecraft is that the bunch of youtuber who trolls everyone by destroying one's server.. I don't remember who was that youtuber, but you guys get my point :D

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I overheard my brother and his mates talking about it and decided to google it and see what the whole minecraft thing was about, and here I am 4 years later still playing it haha! :p

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
i remember people always talking about it and i thought it was a kids game so i got it for my youngest brother, after seeing him play a few times i tried it once and became hooked on it lol