Jacky753

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
LA
twitter.com
YouTube
jacky753
The reason how I found MineCraft was from TheYogCast. Back in 12' I think... When they first posted the first episode of MineCraft when it was still in Alpha. Then I quickly bought the game because it was really interesting and have a fresh idea. Then I've with with it ever since.

iOBu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2014
UK/USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We found out about Minecraft by PaulSoaresJR's How to Survive and Thrive series as well. It was about 5 years ago and we were absolutely hooked to Minecraft and couldn't get enough of it, it was fun, creative and wonderful in so many ways. I can say sometimes it is even more fun playing now than it was "back in the day".

Reactions: CPA GAMEPLAY

Ttown33

Rising User
Oct 19, 2014
I heard a bunch of people talking about minecraft and I always thought they were nerds until I started playing it now I'm hooked

Mossy

New User
Oct 23, 2014
I found out about minecraft a couple years back, through YouTube. TheSyndicateProject was Halfway through in my opinion his most successful series (The Minecraft Project). Subscribed to his channel ever since Episode 200, Pimp my minecraft special came out, the pimped out house looked amazing. Nowadays I watch you tubers like SkyDoesMinecraft, and Vanossgaming, they are really funny.

iEquiinoxx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
YouTube
I found out about Minecraft when my friend bought if for the 360 when it first came out. He came over to my house with it and ever since then I haven't stopped playing! I do run a minecraft channel which has my own little survival series and you can also see how bad I am at hunger games!

TheFlexAlex

Alexander from TheFlexAlex(old RavenCraft)
Freedom! Member
1 of mine friends told me about it first I tought, THAT is boring but later I just installt a cracked minecraft I got so mutch into that I bought it and record it on a dutch channel but a year later I swapped to a english channel because I tought that would be more and it is. :D

brandonbYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
YouTube
brandonb2000
I learnt about Minecraft kinda from a friend a few years back when it was Beta 1.7.3. It was funny because I knew how to make sticks and planks, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to make a crafting bench, and at the time either the wiki didn't exist or I didn't know about it. The grass and other textures also looked a bit different.

WobblyCaptain

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I had heard of minecraft I think I first maybe read about it in a magazine or seen youtube footage of the game but it never appealed to me I don't know why I think it may of been its graphics that didn't appeal anyway recently and I mean recently as a week ago I decided to purchase this game and wow I was addicted I picked up my pickaxe and i was smashing my way through blocks for hours and i have to say i am now addicted to it as its such a good game.

CalamariPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
ThatGuyKono
I remember hearing a friend talk about it in early 2010 but the person that got me into it was Caliform. I played it for a while on playminecraftforfree.com when that website used to work. After a few months I eventually bought the game and have been playing it ever since, I miss the good ol' days...

Reactions: WobblyCaptain