How did you find out about Minecraft?

Marshyy

Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
My school was literally struck by Minecraft when it was in about Beta 1.6. That is when I found it. Not as much of a player as I was but I still think it's a really good game. I kinda left it when I started building a Modern City and my PC broke and I could never play it again. I could never motivate myself after that.

mH Legacy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2014
USA
YouTube
I first watched it on KYR Sp33dy's channel and the rest of the crew. Never really knew how fun it could be until seeing them play on the CrewCraft server. Now I've been playing for a couple months on my single-player world and will soon start a server with my brother. We will hopefully start recording some videos together on it.

Christian Pelchat

Well known Member
Freedom! Member
My uncle showed me it, he gave me a copy and I got addicted, I remember playing for the first time clicking repeatedly trying to break dirt xD

Back in Alpha :)
Then bought the game in Beta :)
Minecraft name: Cpelchat1[DOUBLEPOST=1412159269][/DOUBLEPOST]
My school was literally struck by Minecraft when it was in about Beta 1.6. That is when I found it. Not as much of a player as I was but I still think it's a really good game. I kinda left it when I started building a Modern City and my PC broke and I could never play it again. I could never motivate myself after that.
You should add your YouTube subscribe button so people can find your channel quicker :)
1.Under your name in the top right corner of this page
2.A drop down menu will fall, choose Personal Details
3.Put Marshyy7 as the YouTube account, just Marshyy7
4.Save :D

Reactions: Marshyy

SycHardy

Sep 30, 2014
I heard about it through Seananers, but how did you hear about minecraft? Share your stories below! Also do you run a minecraft channel?

My friend told me to play Total Miner so i played that and loved it he said minecraft was better ever since i have loved it i run a very small channel looking to grow help me out by subscribing ?

CONTACT ME
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/SycHardy
Twitter: @freddie_hardy97

Ender Ghost

New User
Oct 4, 2014
Keyser WV
YouTube
What got me started in Minecraft was about 4-5 years ago, When Blue xephos was a small little channel that had two people under the same youtube account. Later own both of these people end up working for a company called Yogtowers. Yes I am talking about Simon and Lewis. I do run a minecraft channel, I primarily like to do adventure, survival maps

Ghifari160

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2014
YouTube
Back in my country, I was watching some music videos on YouTube and I found Hatfilms' Minecraft BETA 1.8 trailer. Then I kinda asked my friend about it. Minecraft wasn't really that popular at that time, I mean, in my country.

Dinosaurs01

New User
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
I found out by a friend. He told me about this cool game one day and it was Minecraft. My channel will have many different games, but my main one is Minecraft

TheDynasty1216

New User
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Friend got me into it , I loved it. Finally got the game at my house and on my first night I died from a creeper... :(
Now I am a pro minecraft player :D

Conzys

Respected User
Oct 10, 2014
Austria
YouTube
I saw a Let's Play, haha!
Someone tested it when it was still in Alpha and I was like "Hunn, I know what I want for my birthday..." and that's what I got.

Tamzon

Sep 15, 2014
YouTube
TamzonYT
I saw my cousin playing it and i even said to him what the hell is that crap your are playing.
Then like 5 or 6 month later i tried it and was hooked lol