How did you find out about Minecraft?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I learned about Minecraft from a user on YouTube called beastateverythin, he was playing Minecraft Alpha at the time so I thought I'd pick it up and see what's so great about it. Then began the Minecraft addiction... :eek:

So I've been a Minecraft player since late 2010, that's about almost four years by now. :cool: Wow, time passes quickly! I don't run a Minecraft channel, but I may upload Minecraft videos from time to time. :)

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
I learned about Minecraft from a user on YouTube called beastateverythin, he was playing Minecraft Alpha at the time so I thought I'd pick it up and see what's so great about it. Then began the Minecraft addiction... :eek:

So I've been a Minecraft player since late 2010, that's about almost four years by now. :cool: Wow, time passes quickly! I don't run a Minecraft channel, but I may upload Minecraft videos from time to time. :)
And together.. We stress test servers!

214% CPU.. ;)

Reactions: Danny

Andrew Tieken

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
My friend played the first minecraft beta then he showed it to me and me and him have played ever since. I have a gaming channel that features some minecraft videos but its not a complete minecraft channel.

Reactions: Gianluca Pratesi

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I heard about it somewere I dont remember prob a youtube video but first time I played it was with my little cousins about 2 years ago on the Xbox360 now I find it fun now the whole building aspect but I play on PC.

ankyt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I actually heard saw my friend playing it in class, she was like showing the game to me and I was pretending I already knew about it. Yeah... went home downloaded it, tried it out and loved the game. Some people when they first start out don't like the "graphics" or whatever, but I donno' I thought it was interesting. My brother hated it at first but he started watching youtube channels on the game and he loved it after, lol!

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
I remember watcing yamimash play it on his channel and I became obsessed with it. I played it for a year straight on my PC. Then when it came out on xbox I bought on xbox and played it even more. I started my youtube channel back up after a hiatus and the first video I put out was a minecraft video. even after 2 and a half years of playing minecraft its still fun and refreshing to play.

Rektage

Minecraft GFX Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
Rektage
PaulSoaresJr, seriously, like the first YouTuber of Minecraft. I forgot how, but I think I was just looking around for games, and I saw Minecraft, 3 years ago.

Rumi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
YouTube
Through UberHax0rNova in one of his funny rage videos lmao. That was a loooooong time ago though.

FrankTheGreat

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2014
YouTube
FrankTheGreat
I found out about minecraft from a really good friend of mine his username is iJonathan756 but basically im here and this game has gotten me a long way lots of laughs and funny moments! I will always play this lovely game!

Pixeled Monk

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2014
Arizona, USA
YouTube
I was at a friends house ready to play some Texas Hold'em. When I walked in the door they were playing this amazing game called Minecraft! I asked "what is this?" so they handed me a controller and I've been addicted ever since.