YouTube How could you get 1000 subscriber?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Dedication, hard work and a bit of luck really. At the end of the day you shouldn't worry too much about subscribers or views, just worry about making the best content that you can and people will find / enjoy your channel

Just Tingles ASMR

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2018
Augsburg, Germany
YouTube
Upload regularly. At the beginning at least 2-3 times a week.
Follow other channels that do similar videos like you and comment under their video (no spamming. Make honest comments.)
Use reddit, twitter, facebook, insta, etc. Be where your audience is.

Last edited:

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I got to a 1000 subs soon after I said I was a brony on my channel.

7 Feb 2015.

Attachments

• 2018-03-30 12_45_56-Analytics - YouTube.png
    2018-03-30 12_45_56-Analytics - YouTube.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 3

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
A lot of people have already mentioned good points, I'll add this...
Advertise yourself, and i don't mean spam.
For Example I have NinjaZombie merch, I wear it a lot, often times when im out somebody will say they like my hat or my shirt or whatever, and I'll say thanks I designed it myself, it's for my youtube channel, which usually sparks up a conversation about my youtube channel, I've gotten a ton of random people to check out my channel just because of this.
Plus a few people have bought my merch and I can only assume that similar conversation might happen upon them. If that is the case then I have my subscribers advertising for me simply by wearing my merch.
There is nothing wrong with advertising yourself as long you do it the right way.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
This. And also be persistent too. Don't get discouraged if you don't see rapid growth. Even slow growth can be a good thing.
Exactly new YouTubers get frustrated when they dont see rapid growth. Not every big Youtubers just blew up in a few weeks. It took time> SO be sad if it takes a while to get to your first 100 subscribers. Give it your all and you will see results ok. Dont give up and DO NOT SUB4SUB It gets you nowhere

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Create good content, do videos that you enjoy and communicate with your viewers by responding to comments ect...

no one blows up over night, it could take you a year or so to gain a strong fan base, if you keep to a regular schedule, good content you should be fine, but if you post at random and dont show any effort thats when you fall down the rabbit hole.