How can I make Gaming videos ?

sumitra sharma

New User
Jul 27, 2017
Hey Dude, I'm your new friend. And I am interested to make gaming videos, but I don't know how to start it. If any one help me to start it. I need full consent how to start and get success.

Hope you all guys are helping me

Thank You

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there

With gaming content it really does depend on what type of thing you wanted to do, would you prefer to do walkthroughs, tip videos, or would you do review videos? No matter what you do you need to think about just how many people have already done that type of content, personally I would say that gaming content is one of the most saturated type of content on YouTube.

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey Dude, I'm your new friend. And I am interested to make gaming videos, but I don't know how to start it. If any one help me to start it. I need full consent how to start and get success.

Hope you all guys are helping me

Thank You
Depends on what your interests are and what your plan is. Starting a gaming channel is simple but growing audience is a other thing. Do you want to do commentary, use a camera, montages or let's play? Those are the basic things you have to ask yourself before getting started