Tips & Tricks How can i grow

lide401

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is myles and i have been stuck on 73 subscribers for 4 years and im wondering how i can improve my content

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
i use sony vegas pro 11 for thumbnails i use photoshop cs6
okay when you render a video, are you turning off resampling? I learned that resampling will make your videos blurry and choppy looking and ever since then my videos look and feel smoother

lide401

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
okay when you render a video, are you turning off resampling? I learned that resampling will make your videos blurry and choppy looking and ever since then my videos look and feel smoother
i used to use that then i stopped because i thought it didnt do anything

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
i used to use that then i stopped because i thought it didnt do anything
it actually really does. for csgo it makes a big difference. If you'd like i can make a video on how i make my videos like how i record and render and such. i planned on doing it before but i wanted to wait a little til i got around 100 subs or so

Reactions: Machi

lide401

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
it actually really does. for csgo it makes a big difference. If you'd like i can make a video on how i make my videos like how i record and render and such. i planned on doing it before but i wanted to wait a little til i got around 100 subs or so
that would help a lot

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I just watched your latest video;

"OBITO SHARINGAN!! ~Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 STORY #3~"

And, the first thing I noticed was, your game volume should be turned down and your commentary volume should be turned up. I found it hard to understand you. And that's one thing that can scare a viewer away, if they can't hear/understand you.

So, I recommend improving your audio.
Just my opinion though, but good luck in the future!

lide401

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
I just watched your latest video;

"OBITO SHARINGAN!! ~Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 STORY #3~"

And, the first thing I noticed was, your game volume should be turned down and your commentary volume should be turned up. I found it hard to understand you. And that's one thing that can scare a viewer away, if they can't hear/understand you.

So, I recommend improving your audio.
Just my opinion though, but good luck in the future!
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: MrBLaVigne