How can I get more traffic to my channel

DynastySlays

New User
May 1, 2016
My channel has 66 subs but 23k views in total (from a csgo betting vid I made that got 21k views) Now that ive stopped competitive gaming I have more time to put more effort into Youtube such as custom thumbnails and editing my video and everything. I tweet out my channel on twitter and every new video I upload. I @ a bunch of retweeters for my tweet and even though it does get retweeted I get NO views on my channel. Im simply looking for a way to get more traffic to my channel or a more effective way to do so than how I am already doing it. ANY help would be a HUGE help. Thanks guys

- Cameron

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
There are two main things:
  • SEO - master this and you'll get some views. Google it and you'll find out what it is and how to go about implementing it.
  • Advertising appropriately - get your videos out to people you think would be interested, how you go about doing that is your choice. It might be commenting on other small channels for example.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
There are two main things:
  • SEO - master this and you'll get some views. Google it and you'll find out what it is and how to go about implementing it.
  • Advertising appropriately - get your videos out to people you think would be interested, how you go about doing that is your choice. It might be commenting on other small channels for example.

SEO seems like an interesting thing to work on, will look on it later too, thanks! :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Best way is to let the views come to you, using twitter and facebook or advertising to others is promoting to people who don't necessarily want to see your content. As OnlyUltimate getting the right search terms using is a good idea, also creating things like tutorials that people will search for.