Solved How can i be verified on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiTwithBLUE

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
YouTube
What should i do to get the verification mark for my channel ?
Can you please look into my videos and tell me if i am copyrighting anything ?

SHOOTABIRDIE

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2014
Wisconsin
YouTube
I have seen a lot of loopholes in this 100k limit. For example, Anthony has almost 1k and is verified. And even more to support my theory, The image below has 65 subs and is verified. The only explanation that I can find for these people being verified is because they are in the community team. But does that mean that they can bypass all requirements just because freedom has them on the community team? I would just like a solid answer thanks!

Upvote 0

RakeTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hamburg, Germany
YouTube
I have seen a lot of loopholes in this 100k limit. For example, Anthony has almost 1k and is verified. And even more to support my theory, The image below has 65 subs and is verified. The only explanation that I can find for these people being verified is because they are in the community team. But does that mean that they can bypass all requirements just because freedom has them on the community team? I would just like a solid answer thanks!

Watch the video I've posted. YouTube changed it some weeks ago.
Freedom! can't verify you under 100k subs.

Reactions: Anthony Smith
Upvote 0

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
check out my video linked above. those aren't"loopholes" they're people who got verified before the change.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.