How big is your computer screen?

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Mine is 1 24'inch and 3 21's. But I am thinking of getting a 40'inch TV and possibly donate the 3 21's that I have. So what do you guys think? Is it Overkill to have a Giant Monitor?

Reactions: Nuke

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
Mine is 1 24'inch and 3 21's. But I am thinking of getting a 40'inch TV and possibly donate the 3 21's that I have. So what do you guys think? Is it Overkill to have a Giant Monitor?
Depends on you man, if you can handle a lot in your face (Assuming you sit close) then all the power to you. I personally am not fond of having a TV screen anymore so i have 3 24" on a triple stand.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I don't like the HUGE screens, they aren't good for gaming so I use my laptop that has a 22" screen and occasionally I will use my TV to edit videos which is a 38" and I also have a great monitor that is around 26" so overall it's a decent setup for myself being a gamer and nerd :D

Reactions: TaintedSoldiers

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I currently have a single 21.5" 1080p 5ms display by ASUS. I do plan on replacing this monitor with a set of 3 monitors with DisplayPort.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I am getting used to being close to the Screen now. But sometimes my eye hurts.
You do alot of rapid eye movement when you site close to a large screen... because we focus best on the very center of our vision so it can be tiresome darting around the screen watching everything... I still like it though... makes the gaming experience a little more dynamic... but I tend to sometimes miss stuff that happens at the edge of the screen... lol