Review4Review how am i

Mark Aquiapao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
Hey John from what I can see looking at your channel you should try using more custom thumbnails(mostly for your vlog videos on the home page) with text using canva.com or pixlr editor. Also, you should use playlists to organize your videos on your channel like having one for vlogs and another for gaming to display on the home page of your channel under popular videos . Besides that everything else looks great! I would really be hyped if you could review out my channel in return. Thanks!!

Vlogging With John

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2017
YouTube
Hey John from what I can see looking at your channel you should try using more custom thumbnails(mostly for your vlog videos on the home page) with text using canva.com or pixlr editor. Also, you should use playlists to organize your videos on your channel like having one for vlogs and another for gaming to display on the home page of your channel under popular videos . Besides that everything else looks great! I would really be hyped if you could review out my channel in return. Thanks!!
thanks for the review and i like your channel its not bad theres not much i could say it all looks good

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Grab a new banner. I would personally remove the like and subscribe reminder. Have a more explosive, interesting channel trailer. Make thumbnails that POP! This will greatly increase the traffic to your channel!