Hottest Temperatures You Have Experienced?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Figure I'd ask a weather related question because looking at the forecast for my area and we are set to see a new all time record high on Sunday of 120 Degrees Fahrenheit (48.8888888 Celsius for those of you using that scale) (Current record is 119 or 48.333333 Celsius). I've experienced many 110+ degree days but this will be my first at 120 if the forecast is accurate. So that leads me to my question. What is the hottest temperature you have ever experienced yourself?

Here is the forecast for my area by the way. 1 Weather again.jpg

Last edited:

Kratos Aurion

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
It's been in the 90s where I'm at here lately, we are supposed to break 100 on Sunday though. I absolutely love the heat though.

I'd probably love the heat too if that was as hot as it got XD

I've been to the dessert once and it was 50 celcius... prob the hottest I've ever felt!

Yeah that's even hotter than it's going to be here on Sunday. What desert was it? If you visited Death Valley in California it's almost always that hot there during the summer.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'd probably love the heat too if that was as hot as it got XD

Yeah that's even hotter than it's going to be here on Sunday. What desert was it? If you visited Death Valley in California it's almost always that hot there during the summer.

It was the Tunesian dessert we went there some years back before all hell broke loose :p so sad it's a beautyifull country!

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'm going to be awkward and do this in Celcus (because I can and I'm from the UK XD) but the hottest I've experienced at home is 35

That translates to about 95 in our Fahrenheit scale. You say at home though was there hotter that you've seen away from home?

(50 is 122 by the way since I didn't say that earlier)

Kratos Aurion

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The hottest it gets here is 45C, the worst is when it doesn't cool down overnight. Being at 35C and no air con is the worst.

Almost 49C is crazy though, I guess you can't really go outside in that weather?

Yeah it's not really in anyone's best interest to go outside during this heat XD

Our neighborhood lucked out though because some areas near by had the power go out around 4 PM and they aren't going to have it back until around 10. We still had our power on though thankfully.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
now it's here below the 20 celcius in the netherlands. but the hottest time I had here was 50 celcius...