Hotspot Shield VPN Router Support?

LMA0shark

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I used Hotspot shield and it completely messed with my vpn config, some reason now after I used hotspot shield and uninstalling it, it won't let me use another VPN. :cool:

I don't recommend Hotspot shield, but it's alright if you're on mac, but it's up to you bro.

I recommend cyberghost, I got to use it before my computer let me down on this case.
It's pretty neat, you should try it, but the Hotspot shield thing.. yeah, it's hard to fix.

I never was able to fix it, so I have no clue.

I probably think hotspot shield works in routers to answer this question, but I'd just not do it If I were you.

heeheh, sorry. peace peace.

Reactions: ProxyGamer

ProxyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I used Hotspot shield and it completely messed with my vpn config, some reason now after I used hotspot shield and uninstalling it, it won't let me use another VPN. :cool:

I don't recommend Hotspot shield, but it's alright if you're on mac, but it's up to you bro.

I recommend cyberghost, I got to use it before my computer let me down on this case.
It's pretty neat, you should try it, but the Hotspot shield thing.. yeah, it's hard to fix.

I never was able to fix it, so I have no clue.

I probably think hotspot shield works in routers to answer this question, but I'd just not do it If I were you.

heeheh, sorry. peace peace.
I have it right now and it's been great! But for $30 a year, you kinda get what you pay for. It's great for downloading torrents Legally ;)

I never had any problems with the vpn config. They updated their program recently.

LMA0shark

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I have it right now and it's been great! But for $30 a year, you kinda get what you pay for. It's great for downloading torrents Legally ;)

I never had any problems with the vpn config. They updated their program recently.

So, is it working all for you currently?

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
"It's great for downloading torrents Legally;)"
Download torrents are legal, download illegal, "Cracked" and pirated content from torrent sites IS illegal.
You don't need a VPN unless you need privacy on public WiFi or you are doing illegal things that you probably shouldnt :confused:

I pay $50 a year for VPNArea's VPN's as they have fast servers in my country, so it is easier and safer to do YouTube in public places. Pretty good, no speed caps and no download/upload limits

Reactions: ProxyGamer