Horror game?

Daybreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom! family.

In these days I want to start a new series on an horror game. I want to underline that I have an iMac,so many games aren't compatible. I thought about "Layers of fears" that is good review on Steam.
Can you suggest me some title?
Thank you!

MrMemeKing

Rising User
I would try Amnesia, Soma, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within (Not scary but decent)

Not sure if this are Imac friendly but ill double check

Daybreak

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I would try Amnesia, Soma, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within (Not scary but decent)

Not sure if this are Imac friendly but ill double check

Thank you mate!
I check the compatibility with my OS and everyone are compatible except of "The evil Within".
I'm very happy to know this titles and I'm very excited to know you and this family! :)

JakeVegas

Respected User
Thank you mate!
I check the compatibility with my OS and everyone are compatible except of "The evil Within".
I'm very happy to know this titles and I'm very excited to know you and this family! :)

Thats too bad...."The Evil Within" is a cool game.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I was scary the first time I played this game :eek:
Hehe, there are not much Horror games nowadays that give a good scare but that depends per person. Condemned was one that got me in the corner, Left 4 Dead was fun to play with friends though Still waiting till they gonna spoil us with a L4D 3 :D

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hehe, there are not much Horror games nowadays that give a good scare but that depends per person. Condemned was one that got me in the corner, Left 4 Dead was fun to play with friends though Still waiting till they gonna spoil us with a L4D 3 :D

Steam don't know the number 3 (facepalm) but I hope they will release it soon!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you! Is it compatible with iMac? :)
I honestly can't say, i played the game on the Xbox 360 at the time as it is pretty old an noticed it is available on Steam. Since the game is fairly old i think the iMac should be compatible though :)

Tehhybrid23

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Stairs / Fatal frame series. Agony looks like one hell of a scary game that I wont be playing anytime soon *hides* lol